About the Company
Our client are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. They connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
- Responsible for handling telephone or video calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode of interpretation between speakers of Vietnamese and English.
- Processes information quickly and concisely, recognizes sensitive cultural differences, and is professional and courteous at all times.
- Use appropriate industry terminology and understands common industry procedures and practices.
- The calls may involve simple or complex, non-technical or technical subjects in Healthcare, Government, Insurance, Finance, Utilities, Travel and Hospitality, 911 emergency services, Law Enforcement, Courts, and General Business.
- Native Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Advanced skills in the cultural dynamics (cultural implication and idiomatic expression) of both Vietnamese and English
- Thorough knowledge of medical and other industry terminology; on-going study of glossaries and training materials including scripts provided by our clients
- Completion of High school education
- Education in languages/translation/interpretation and/or healthcare-related fields preferred A verifiable certificate from an approved medical interpreter certification provider desired
- The hiring process will include written and audio language assessments
- Must be able to see computer screen
- Constantly operates computer keyboard and mouse
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position during majority of scheduled shift