Teacher (IGCSE - Secondary) - Biology | Education
Last updated 2 months ago
No longer accepting application
About the Company
Our client promotes and coordinates the development of Government-Assisted Methodist Schools and Methodist Private Schools/Institutions/Colleges operated in accordance with Christian standards and ideals as interpreted by the Methodist Church in Malaysia on a non-profit basis.
- To teach full-time IGCSE Science (Biology) subject.
- Develop lesson plans, provide homework to students, mark the work and give appropriate feedback to the students.
- Prepare test papers and revision papers to prepare students for their exams.
- Organize school events and support other student activities such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Education / Teaching / Training or equivalent.
- Required languages: English, BM.
- At least two (2) years of teaching experience in IGCSE subjects at an International School.
- Strong commitment and passion for education and concern for students’ welfare.
- Be self-motivated and responsible.