Senior UIUX Designer
Last updated 3 months ago
About the Company
We thrive on conceptualizing and designing digital products and integrated tech solutions to help our client spend wiser and grow faster.
- Create visual design and art direction for key parts of the digital product.
- Work on the design of Production Hi-Fidelity: the nitty-gritty detailed layout and interface design of the product flows.
- Collaborate directly with team members and key client team members, presenting your thinking and working effectively in internal meetings and client workshops and presentations.
- Research to generate and evaluate design opportunities, and test solutions using storyboards and prototypes.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers and product team members to foster innovation and ensure feasibility and fidelity of implementation.
- 2+ years of product design experience at a digital product agency or consultancy.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Demonstrated mastery of UI/UX principles, best practices, and common design tools (i.e. Figma).
- Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Communication pro, with the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and client briefs that lead to more questions than answers.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
Why this job?
- Additional leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Work from home