Senior Talent Acquisition
About the Company
A digital solutions company helps clients to develop business model for the new age. They are a community of diligent experts of different spheres who work together to develop streamlined digital transformation solutions and exquisite exploited gaming platforms. Our client comprises of digital strategists, game developers, user experience innovators, visualizers, creative content developers, web and mobile developers, app designers, performance marketers and management consultants. With offices in Cambodia and Malaysia, our client delivers worldwide, with the majority of their clients coming from the Asia. They are recognized by enterprise businesses and IT professionals not only within the online gaming industry but globally for its innovative and efficient one-stop IT solutions and services. They grow expertise in several areas with a particular focus on Online Games, Web Design, Software and Apps Development and Digital Marketing. Gaming industry is booming. Across industries, they also provide full-cycle custom software development to help enterprises cater the best gaming experience to their customers through multiple channels. When understanding business is vital to a project’s success. Our client choose their dedicated teams to cover specific technical needs or even create entire products from scratch.
- To proactively seek new ways and sourcing methodologies to build talent pipeline especially for unique and niche positions.
- Undertake talent pooling networking, headhunting and building new contacts and sourcing options.
- Provide recruitment-related reports and analysis to drive sourcing strategy, campaign strategies and resourcing plans, and build pipelines for current and future hiring demands.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions.
- Nurture close working relationships with hiring managers through the vacancy lifecycle including thorough briefing calls and weekly updates.
- Facilitate the interview and selection process utilising the appropriate templates, including determining most appropriate interview questions to measure candidates’ skills as required.
- Develop and manage Talent Acquisition SLAs, data integrity, hiring requisition and talent pool.
- Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects, and opportunities to increase the scope of the service.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Take part in forming and maintaining positive image of the Company at the labor market
- Revise and design induction programs to facilitate successful onboarding for new employees.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and perform effectively with variable workloads and priorities to deliver results within the deadlines.
- Additional duties and responsibilities not listed here may be required.
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Office applications, like Word and Excel.
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)