Sales Executive | FMCG
Last updated 2 weeks ago
No longer accepting application
About the Company
Our client is a leading international tobacco company and the second largest in Malaysia. Awarded Top Employers certification, it is a testimony that they provide an enriching experience for their employees.
The Field Marketer (FM) is accountable & responsible for their assigned territories in ensuring optimal planning & execution of field sales marketing, trade service level and A&V opportunities. Maintain continuous streamlined communication with all key stakeholders for efficient resolution of any trade opportunities/challenges. He will be expected to analyze information using Business Analysis tools i.e. PowerBI and conduct territorial exploration for business opportunity and growth. The FM is also responsible to observe market dynamics in accordance with the company standards.
- You will identify opportunities in the market via Field Marketing approach focusing on consumer centric at retail level to deliver brand building strategies, strategic market development planning & product assessment for optimal awareness & to gain SOM
- Ensure the achievement of field marketing, sales & distribution objectives focusing on the right & high impact outlets within the designated area. To achieve measurable sales & distribution targets through close monitoring and working closely with distributor's sales team/areas of responsibility
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent distributor's sales team by fostering a good working relationship with the salesman through regular field visitation, understanding their needs & providing appropriate support
- You will maintain proper and updated administrative records on sales data, distribution analysis, merchandising records and other business-related costs. Take accountability to fully optimize information from DSD/TME systems and Marketing & sales programs towards realizing the full benefits for the business
- To participate or implement any ad-hoc activities as per requested by superior. Actively participate in meetings/discussion on a group or individual basis is needed to have a clear and concise understanding of business objectives
- You will maintain & develop a mutually productive relationship with all assigned accounts like general trade, key accounts, etc. and customers through frequent visitation (including compliance check) & ensuring sales team provide the expected satisfactory trade service level
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related fields.
- At least 1-2yrs of relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing, preferably in the FMCG Industry
- Have good leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin language and local dialects are an added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years driving experience with driver's license and willing to work in the field. (Class D Driver's License is required. Having GDL is an added advantage)
- Must be familiar & capable in using business tools provided
- Has the ability to plan and organize well
- A self-starter with the ability to meet objectives under minimum supervision
- Amenable to work in Johor Bahru