Sales Development Manager (Pest) | Chemicals
Last updated 2 weeks ago
About the Company
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, our client helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Our client provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
- Prospect and obtain customers to achieve annual new business sales goals.
- Discover sales opportunities and implement sales strategies.
- Partner with our service team, key account team, and inter-company partners to implement best practices to solve customer’s pest problems.
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with customers and co-workers through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills
- Provide outstanding customer service by leading and educating customers throughout the sales process
- Keep informed of company product / service offerings and industry conditions to enhance successful customer outcomes
- Achieve targeted sales growth at a rate and profit margin consistent with company targets.
- Develop pricing and contract pricing consistent with division protocols in conjunction with marketing, operations, pricing and other support departments.
- Plan and organize time to meet sales objectives and reporting deadlines as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Good organization / time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Pest elimination and / or hotel and restaurant selling experience preferred
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills
- Problem-solving ability to determine customer solutions
- Proven negotiation & presentation expertise
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results
Why this job?
- Commission based incentives