Planner / Senior Planner
About the Company
We are a business-to-business (B2B) engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and design services company. Many of the world’s best companies use our services to get their products to market. It's our mission to not just help them succeed but to help them succeed better, faster, and more effectively. At our core, we are humble and united with an unshakeable commitment to caring about our people, our communities, and our environment. That's how we’ve built this company for over half a century and will continue with pride for future generations.
A career at Jabil means opportunities to grow in any direction, innovate everywhere, and be your true self.
- Upon receipt of each customer demand, the Planner shall analyze the availability of materials and capacity to develop an aggressive but achievable schedule.
- Upon approval of CWA (Contract Work Authorization) from BUM, the planner will load the MPS (Master Production Schedule) into system.
- Compare Master Production Schedule to customer PO coverage or LOA (Letter of Authorization) on regular basis to ensure that Jabil is not exposed over and above PO or LOA coverage.
- Assess production schedules (reset as necessary, based on production results), optimize run quantities, minimize changeovers to achieve 100% on-time delivery.
- At a minimum, run weekly system reports to determine (potential) material shortages that need to be expedited. Follow-up with appropriate Buyer to ensure materials are available to support production use per load plan.
- Maintain the accuracy of MM (Material Master) in the system.
- Ensure all customer's ECNs are implemented in a timely manner.
- Drive the End-of-Life procedure in a timely fashion to minimize exposure.
- Effectively manage based on build readiness procedures on new product transfer, and End of Life (EOL) activity
- Develop capabilities by accepting and resolving any and all additional special projects deemed necessary by the Planning Manager and/or workcell.
- Possess knowledge of production planning / Material Planning / Demand Planning.
- Familiar with MRP System, SAP System, Excel & etc.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Independent & able to adapt fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skill & proficient in English
Why this job?
Normal Office Hour: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4.30pm
13th Month Bonus
Vehicle Loan Interest Subsidy