Leasing Executive | Retail Consultancy
Last updated 2 weeks ago
About the Company
Our client is a dedicated retail consultant firm specialising in retail property development and shopping mall management consultancy. Their skills and expertise span the complete range of disciplines required for the successful launch and subsequent longevity of a shopping centre.
Responsible for all aspects of Leasing and Tenancy matters, oversee the development from conceptualization of the leasing plans till the opening of the mall .Strategies leasing activity to identify potential tenants for the right mix and layout in order to achieve good take-up rate, meeting budget and leasing target.
- Responsible to review and oversee the conceptualization of leasing plan and strategy. Identify and strategies leasing activities and negotiate favorable tenancy terms for Client to ensure meeting KPI and Budget.
- To work closely with the Client, project architect and other consultants team to meet overall shopping center design requirement.
- To abreast with current retail development and review and adjust leasing strategy from time to time.
- To formulate tenant mix for each floor and identify potential retailers, initiate meeting and conclude tenancy deal to the best interest of the company.
- Capable to motivate and lead the leasing team independently and provide good guidance to the team to achieve overall company leasing goal and budget within the timeframe set by the Client.
- Ability to provide advice and recommendation to the management and client to solve all project and leasing issues and problems.
- Responsible to oversee and monitor all leasing administrative works, filing, proper documentation (LOO and Tenancy Agreement) are execute properly and timely and to ensure good monitoring process for the lease expiry and tenancy renewals and termination are handled in the professional manner.
- Establish and build strong network with existing and new retailers. Provide good tenant liaison and PR communication relationship with all retailers.
- To prepare weekly and monthly detail progress report and presentation to management and client.
- To analyze tenant sales performance and generate projected rental and sales for new site.
- Ability to have good communication with staff, other department and encourage and motivate teamwork among all staff.
- To provide support to planning and mall operations team when necessary
- To take up additional assignment given by management from time to time.
- At least Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business Studies / Estate Management or relevant field.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop and basic knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Efficient, accurate with details and with strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Malaysian Retail Market is an added advantage.