Human Resources Intern (January Intake)
Last updated 3 weeks ago
About the Company
Jie Business Sdn Bhd, established in 2014 is the authorized distributor of OPPO in Malaysia. OPPO, a technology company founded in 2004 in Guangdong; is one of the world’s top 5 smartphone brands and a world-leading smart device manufacturer and innovator. OPPO believes that technology is able to help one live everyday life better and stay connected to what matters most.
Today, we have a workforce of 1,450 employees from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. And currently we are present throughout Malaysia with 17 My OPPO Space, 81 OPPO Experience Stores, 19 Customer Service Centres and 10 branch offices.
We are always on the look-out for motivated, energetic, inquisitive, and fun people to join us. We offer great career growth opportunities and encourage innovative ideas to support our corporate Vision and Mission.
Company Video: https://youtu.be/eSAP2YPrNCQ
- To assist HR day-to-day operations
- To update, maintain and check the employee records (eg: Personnel file)
- To assist in payroll and claims processing activitiesTo assist in company events and activities
- To assist in coordinate company training that provided by HR
- To assist in any ad hoc task as when required
- Candidate must possess or currently pursing a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Required language: Mandarin & English language skills both oral and written as this position requires to speak to Mandarin speaking management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Problem-solver with a high willingness to learn.
- Strong project and deadline management skills.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter.
- Easy excess to Public Transport - MRT station (Bandar Utama) - 5 mins covered walkway to office.
Why this job?
- GYM Facilities