Ecommerce Executive | Beauty
About the Company
Our client is a multinational cosmetics company. In addition to manufacturing and selling cosmetics, skincare and perfume products, our client is also a major player in the spa and well-being sector.
WEB CONTENT ANIMATION:
- Implement weekly/monthly changes in web animation.
- Brief promotion mechanics to local agencies, test the promotions based on various scenarios and ensure it is firing well before deployment.
- Leverage on the tools on the website (i.e: ratings & reviews, user generated content module, …) and optimize them with the aim to increase conversion rate on website.
- Review and validate all Global content for New Product Launches, Seasonal like Mother’s Day and Christmas Boutique, Skin Spa, Store Locators, Live Consultation, Beauty Articles and Beauty School.
- Implement Review and validate all Global beauty articles for Beauty FAQ and work closely with agency to ensure the articles are well-maintained with local relevant keywords.
- Constantly update and maintain relevant product finders on the website.
- Support in all live shopping and virtual online events.
DIGITAL MARKETING – ACQUISITION & RETENTION:
- Brief local e-commerce email blasts (newsletters) needs and media ads to the local digital agency based on approved animation plan.
- Work closely with local Marketing team to ensure timely email blasts, good copywriting and content is coherent with Brand guidelines for all content assets.
- Compile e-commerce email blasts reports and provide analysis on an area of improvements to increase open rate and click-thru rate.
- Support Boost product reviews on the website and fully optimize it.
E-COMMERCE LOCAL CONTENT OPERATIONS:
- Conduct a daily site audit to ensure key product pages are working well (e.g: Able to select, contains price, able to check-out, etc.) and promotions are firing correctly.
- Conduct a quarterly full in-depth site audit together with a local digital agency to ensure all products with inventories are available online are up to date with latest content, product descriptions and do not have missing images, especially before big campaigns.
- Responsible for the setup of all set-ups of all content details pages (e.g: New product launches, PDPs, beauty articles, live consultation, Skin Spa, etc.
- Raise a ticket in support tool to troubleshoot any technical issues, and follow-up closely to ensure problems are resolved. Escalate to E-Commerce Manager if necessary.
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree level in business related qualification
- Intermediate level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proven minimum 1 year of experience working in E-commerce / Email marketing or e-campaign management
- Previous experience in working with an e-commerce platform (SFCC a plus) and email marketing platforms will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and capacity to manage end customer and to act as a Brand representative
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast paced environment
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Accurate, systematic and methodical in organizing his/her work
Why this job?
- 13 months contractual bonus