Customer Service Advisor - English | Automotives
Last updated 3 weeks ago
About the Company
Our client are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. They connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles (phone, chat, in person).
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable to different audiences.
- Flexible problem-solving approach, committed to exceeding expectations.
- Thrives in a team environment, eager to learn and grow.
- Curious and inquisitive, always seeking professional excellence.
- Effective time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to acquire knowledge in real time using official communications, press materials, dealer information materials, vehicle literature, Call Center knowledge, etc.
- Ability to quickly acquire the necessary technical knowledge regarding features and functions of the products as well as surrounding relevant laws and regulations and explain to customers in an easy-to-understand way.
- Fresh graduates are welcome with degrees in the following disciplines: English with Communication, English for Professionals, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Must have C1 level English Language Proficiency (reading, writing, speaking and aural comprehension)
- Call centre experience is not a ‘must’ but would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated multitask capabilities and ambiguity.
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm with a 90% accuracy score.
- Computer literate and fully conversant in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Willing to work rotational shift.
- Willing to relocate to Penang.