Business Development Intern (January Intake)
Last updated 2 weeks ago
About the Company
Jie Business Sdn Bhd, established in 2014 is the authorized distributor of OPPO in Malaysia. OPPO, a technology company founded in 2004 in Guangdong; is one of the world’s top 5 smartphone brands and a world-leading smart device manufacturer and innovator. OPPO believes that technology is able to help one live everyday life better and stay connected to what matters most.
Today, we have a workforce of 1,450 employees from diverse backgrounds and ethnicities. And currently we are present throughout Malaysia with 17 My OPPO Space, 81 OPPO Experience Stores, 19 Customer Service Centres and 10 branch offices.
We are always on the look-out for motivated, energetic, inquisitive, and fun people to join us. We offer great career growth opportunities and encourage innovative ideas to support our corporate Vision and Mission.
Company Video: https://youtu.be/eSAP2YPrNCQ
- Proactively reach out to potential concept stores through various means (emails, calls, meetings) to explore partnership opportunities.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation related to concept store partnerships, including contracts, agreements, and communication history.
- Continuously monitor the progress of concept store partnerships to ensure the predefined goals are achieved.
- Gather feedback from concept store partners to enhance the partnership experience and address any issues that may arise.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations to keep stakeholders informed about the status and performance of concept store partnerships.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams, concept store partners, and other stakeholders to achieve the established goals and objectives of concept store partnerships.
- Handle and adapt to ad-hoc tasks and challenges related to concept store partnerships as they emerge.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent or any related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work efficiently and effectively under a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and maintain confidentiality.