Assistant Marketing Manager | Training Consultancy
Last updated 2 months ago
About the Company
Our client started around a campfire with a desire to change the world. Twenty years on, the fire still burns strong.
They believe in being dynamic so that their energy can inspire others to achieve their goals, joyful so that their optimism is infectious, and purposeful as a reminder that life is more meaningful when they’re not alone.
They build people, people build companies.
Their expertise and experience in learning, training and consulting makes them excellent partners for your growth.
- Understand the organization’s marketing goals and objectives, and develop strategies and plans to achieve them
- Implementing marketing plans, including creating advertisements for different media channels and buying ad space in order to promote a product or service
- Assist in developing promotional materials, including print ads, brochures, website content, and email campaigns
- Researching current trends and competitor offerings in order to develop new products or improve existing offerings
- Working closely with all departments to understand products, target market and future plans.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities in order to determine whether goals were met and additional measures are needed
- Developing and executing marketing strategies and plans for products or services using knowledge of marketing principles and techniques
- Write clear and compelling copy for use in various marketing communications
- Working with digital media outlets such as social media channels, blogs, video sharing sites, and news websites to promote products or services
- Work with designers, printers, and other outside vendors to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage production timelines and track project milestones
- Researching new market segments that could be served by current offerings or identifying new opportunities within existing markets
- Preparing reports on marketing activities, including expenditures and results achieved, in order to track performance and identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate trade show logistics and prepare marketing collateral for distribution at events
- Coordinating with outside vendors who help create and distribute marketing materials such as graphic designers or advertising agencies
- Update and maintain company website content
- Managing the day-to-day operations of an organization’s marketing department and overseeing their work
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, business or related fields
- Someone with at least 2-4 years working experience
- Planning, priority setting, quality-focus and a good problem-solver in execution of your role
- Strong coordination, writing and editing skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with various stakeholders
- Systematic, thorough and able to organise work well independently and in a team
- Strategic thinking - ability to identify goals, develop plans and make decisions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience with graphic design, web design, and video production
- Someone who can create viral contents on social media is a bonus