Assistant Manager – Recruitment / Human Resources
About the Company
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR THEME PARKS HERO?
We are always on the lookout for confident an enthusiastic individual to be the heroes of Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. If you fit the descriptions, we promised you an exciting and colorful career opportunity with good remuneration and developmental growth. Join us in creating history while preserving our core values of INTEGRITY, HUMILITY, EXCELLENCE and TOGETHERNESS.
- Responsible for entire recruitment process including delivery of quality candidates. Develop / execute employer branding programs and its related requirements;
- Close the hiring gap within the stipulated turnaround time;
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up closely with the hiring managers and candidates to close assignments successfully;
- Generate hiring report and status update as and when required;
- Participate in campus recruitment and career fairs to attract potential candidates / internship students;
- Coordinate, arrange and execute the on-boarding process and ensure all on-boarding process for new hires are properly carried out;
- Conduct orientation programs for new employees to ensure they are properly briefed on Company’s culture, systems and standard methodologies and processes;
- Assist in learning and development matters as and when required;
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Advance Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in recruitment or talent acquisition function
- Ability to solve problems proactively and work in fast pace environment
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, mature, resourceful and independent
- Multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to provide accurate information and knowledge by using correct methods/tools
- Ability to spot and resolve problems proactively and efficiently
- Adaptable to change, high standards of personal presentation, strong influencing skills, friendly, outgoing, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia language
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, resilience, organized, ability to work well and be flexible within the team and other departments
- Candidate must be able to work on shifts rotation whenever required on weekends, Public Holidays and peak seasons period to cater the business / operational needs
- Applicants must be willing to work in SUNWAY LAGOON SDN BHD located at BANDAR SUNWAY - PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
Why this job?
- Attractive salary package including well thought-out benefits such as outpatient medical treatment, hospital coverage, optical and dental support;
- 5 working day a week;
- Well-fed tummy from our meal allowance package;
- And many more!!!